Itasca distributes a range of hardware related to seismic monitoring for data acquisition equipment for acoustical emission (AE) data and sensor interface instrumentation for signal amplification, filtering of the AE sensor signals, and functionality for multiple events triggering.
This hardware can be used for a range of applications:
- microseismic (MS),
- AE event monitoring via trigger or continuous mode,
- ultrasonic velocity surveying,
- vibration monitoring,
- research- and laboratory-based high-speed data acquisition, and
- general applications requiring high trigger rates and multi-channel triggering.
Trigger-based acquisition and AE monitoring systems
- Milne16 - The Milne16 is a multi-channel 16-bit data acquisition system, comprising a rackmount industrial PC (3U in height) with integrated data acquisition cards.
- Cecchi - The Cecchi is a low-cost, USB-based 4-channel unit providing 12-bit data acquisition at up to 50 MS/s per channel.
- THC - The Trigger-Hit-Count (THC) system provides the trigger and hit count logic during AE monitoring for the above systems.
Continuous based acquisition and AE monitoring system
- Richter16- The Richter16 is a 4-channel 16-bit data acquisition unit. Multiple Richter units can be combined to provide a larger system of channels
Sensor interface instrumentation (in addition to the THCsystem)
- PAS - The Pulser-Amplifier System (PAS) consists of the pre-amplifier units (PADs) and Pulser Interface Unit (PIU).