- About Us
New for FLAC3D 6 in 2018
New functionality has been added to FLAC3D in 2018. Download the latest update to take advantage of these developments.
- Printable PDF versions of selected sections of the FLAC3D Help file (FLAC3D Modeling, Examples, and Theory and Background) are now available
- Save files are now created around 35% faster in most cases
- Results files can now be generated using a preselected partial range of zones
- Beam, Cable, and Pile contour plots are now exportable as CSV files for easy importing into spreadsheets
- FISH scripts now run up to 2x faster