The Cecchi is a low-cost USB high-frequency data-acquisition unit for ultrasonic, acoustic emission and microseismic monitoring with simultaneous and synchronous sampling on all input channels.
- The Cecchi provides 50 MHz, 12 bit full-waveform acquisition with 128 kilo-samples per channel.
- The unit is primarily operated in a triggered acquisition mode, with the acquired triggered events stored on the data acquisition PC to which it is attached, using the USB interface.
- Multiple 4-channel Cecchi can be synchronised (master-slave setup) together to provide an expandable system with a large number of channels.
- Microseismic (MS) and acoustic emission (AE) event monitoring.
- Vibration monitoring.
- Research and laboratory based high speed data acquisition.
- General applications requiring lower trigger rates and multi-channel triggering.