FLAC/Slope is a special, streamlined version of FLAC for evaluating the factor of safety (FoS) of soil and rock slopes in two dimensions with simple and fast model setup and analysis execution. FLAC/Slope can simulate stability problems under a wide variety of slope conditions, including: arbitrary slope geometries, multiple layers, pore pressure conditions, heterogeneous soil properties, surface loading, and structural reinforcement.
- Specialize version of FLAC with a streamlined user interface for evaluating the factor of safety (FoS) of slopes;
- Uses Shear-Strength Reduction (SSR) method to calculate FoS;
- Simple, fast model set-up and analyses execution;
- Wizards for slope, bench, dam, and general topography;
- Include 3D structural ground support (rock bolts, soil nails, and geogrids);
- Include an interface between materials to model geological or artificial surfaces;
- Axisymmetric or plane strain analyses;
- Specify the location of a water table for effective stress analysis;
- Apply forces;
- Specify the materials either manually or from a database;
- Specify geological layers; and
- Plot calculated FoS, velocity vectors, shear strain, and plasticity indicators.