||Dec 14, 2022
- Fixed command processing error in block insitu stress-topograghy overburden (overburden-xx, overburden-yy,overburden-zz).
||Oct 24, 2022
- Fixed zone property plot
- Fixed angle of bars on rockbolt plot
||Jun 8, 2022
- Fixed a problem with the voronoi block generation tolerances that was preventing the creation of small blocks.
||May 17, 2022
- Extended the vector plot item to display applied force vectors at rigid block centroids.
- Fixed a problem where an applied corner vector may not be plotted.
||Mar 31, 2022
- Fixed a problem with exporting boundary plot file
||Jan 12, 2022
- Fixed a labeling error in "block zone history szz"".
- Fixed a problem with window zooming using mouse wheel.
- Fixed a problem with the legend displaying the model extent.
- Fixed a problem with displaying nearest gridpoint in the info box.
- Fixed a problem with using the mouse to query corners and grigpoints.
- Fixed an error that would cause a crash if you try to set a history to an invalid FISH parameter.
||Dec 8, 2021
- Fixed a problem with "block fluid crack_flow". Behavior was always on (for jcons 5 or residual contact models flow was only allowed if contact failed)
- changed "block fluid compressible timestep" to "block fluid compressible timestep-factor" and fixed the command processing.
- changed "block fluid gas-flow timestep" to "block fluid gas-flow timestep-factor" and fixed the command processing.
- changed "block fluid two-phase timestep" to "block fluid two-phase timestep-factor" and fixed the command processing.
||Oct 19, 2021
- Added block.contact.disp.normal FISH function to HELP. The function existed, but the documentation was missing.
- Fixed format errors in input tables for example application: Hyrdraulic Fracturing
- fixed error in command block fluid substep-flow
- Fixed a problem with saturation in domain wells when using compressible fluid flow.
||Sep 29, 2021
- Updates to on-line HELP documentation.
||Sep 21, 2021
- Fixed an error in creating a profile plot when using the GIIC version.
- Fixed an error in assigning a different name to the temporary files used in solve FoS when using the GIIC
||Sep 16, 2021
- Added a forced view update when the plot view is copy and pasted to a new plot.
- Fixed a bug in block contact model residual calculations if multi-threading is turned off.
||Sep 9, 2021
- Removed Standard View Tool as it did not apply to UDEC.
- Removed a reference to perspective mode.
- Fixed a bug where CTRL-R caused to view extent to be corrupted.
- Fixed a contact model spelling error in plotting
||Aug 18, 2021
- Fixed a problem with the optional extra index for structural element extra FISH intrinscs.
||Apr 16, 2021
- Fixed error plotting zone property values for "block change model 3". Added Young and Poisson properties for plotting.
- Fixed bug in plotting domain index locations.
- added domain i keyword to "block edge apply-interior" and "block gridpoint apply-interior" commands.
- added in-excavation x,y keyword to "block edge apply-interior" and "block gridpoint apply-interior" commands.
- Fixed a synchronization issue between save files and the customer title displayed in the plots.
||Mar 19, 2021
- Fixed error in "block edge apply-interior history" command
||Mar 18, 2021
- Fixed error in job title for generating plot files when using the GIIC.
- Fixed an error with setting the customer title on GIIC plots.
- Fixed an error with setting the image resolution for GIIC plots.
||Feb 19, 2021
- Fixed a problem with copying the example data files when running UDEC GIIC.
- Fixed a problem with plotting joint property values.
||Dec 30, 2020
- Fixed contact group command generation error in virtual model tools in GIIC.
||Dec 30, 2020
- Fixed command generation errors in virtual models tool in GIIC.
- Increased buffer length in communication between GIIC and UDEC kernel. This fixes errors in commands with a large number of parameters.
||Dec 16, 2020
- fixed a bug in parsing the range for block contact cmodel assign when using UDM contact models
||Dec 10, 2020
- Fixed a bug in the exporting of the plot data for plots using extra variables.
- Fixed a bug in block.contact.cmodel for retrieving the name for a model that was assigned as a model number rather than a name.
||Nov 25, 2020
- The plot export to DXF in the GUI has been fixed.
- A new command/keyword "block insitu water-table geometry s" has been added. This allows a geometry to be used to define the water table.
- A new command/keyword "block domain initialize geometry s" has been added. This allows a geometry to be used to define the water table.
- Fixed an error with plotting contact displacements after they have been changed using the clock contact intialize command.
||Nov 10, 2020
- Fixed bug in the calculation of the change in potential energy of the zones (when using "model config energy").
- Fixed a bug in processing the "model range create" command, which is used to create named ranges.
||Nov 3, 2020
- Fixed error in processing the range for the "block gridpoint thermal-apply temperature" command
- Update the UDEC 6 to UDEC 7 TFIX command. The given UDEC 7 commands were incorrect.
||Oct 24, 2020
- Removed keyword "postscript" from UDEC Help as it is not implemented for the GUI version.
- Fixed a bug in "block structure rockbolt create node". The nodes were not connecting to the zones.
- Added a "N/A" tp the contour gp pore pressure plot item as UDEC does not store pressures at the gridpoints.
- Corrected a typo in slopeflo.dat
- Removed "block gridpoint intialize pore-pressure" from Help as it did not apply to UDEC.
- Fixed bug in "block zone intitalize pore-pressure".
||Aug 18, 2020
- Added missing block.struct.cable.strain FISH function.
||Jul 21, 2020
- Fixed error in deleting temporary files in the GIIC.
- Fixed error in gridpoint acceleration histories.
- Fixed error in gridpoint acceleration calculations.
||Jul 16, 2020
- Fixed error in plotting cable node shear force.
- Added series control for scanline plot. This allows changing the line attibutes.
||Jul 14, 2020
- Fixed error in block.zone.biot(ind)
- Fixed a error in "block cut dfn". The command was not clearing settings from a previous "block cut joint-set" command.
||Jun 25, 2020
- Fixed error in processing "block list on-line" command.
||Jun 10, 2020
- Fixed typo in GIIC for "block solve relax table-ground-reaction" command
- Removed some decremented keywords in block solve relax so they do not show up in the inline help functions (ctrl ?).
- Added "overburden" keyword to "block insitu stress-topography". This is useful if your model does not extend to the actual ground surface.
- Fixed the command generation for "block edge apply pressure-gradient-x" and "pressure-gradient-y" in the GIIC.
- fixed an error processing "block edge apply pressure-gradient-y".
- Fixed a command processing error in the "block edge apply stress-principal" and "block insitu Stress-principal" commands. The keyword "s3" was not accepted.
||Jun 1, 2020
- fixed crashing problem in plotting properties for excavated (null) zones.
||May 29, 2020
- Fixed bug in GIIC command generation when changing the Solve Step limit.
||May 18, 2020
- Updated Help files for FISH functions
- Fixed a bug when plotting zone models and turning on the "excavatons" option.
||May 15, 2020
- Added a keyword (edge_tolerance) to the "block zone gen manual" command. This keyword allows setting a tolerance that controls how close to a block edge a user specified gridpoint must be to be considered on the edge. This is intended to solve issues of numerical precision when generating zones from outside sources. The tolerance is specified as a fraction of the block corner-round-length. A typical value would be 0.1. It is unknown how large this value may be before the model results would be adversly affected.
||Apr 30, 2020
- Fixed errors in block zone gen manual command.
- Changed block zone manua, command so that gridpoints are numbered in the order that they are defined. Previously they were numbered in reverse order which made the command more difficult to use.
||Apr 7, 2020
- Changed the default for plotting zone stresses from volume averaging to constant. This speeds up plotting for large models.
- Fixed Plot item attributes for domain and joint plots.
- Updates to UDEC Help.
- Fixed error in block.zone.area FISH function.
||Mar 12, 2020
- Fixed error in previous update MSI file.
||Mar 10, 2020
- Updates to UDEC Help.
- Fixed a bug in block.contact.disp.shear = 0.0.
- Fixed a bug in block contact initialize disp-normal.
- Fixed a bug in block contact initialize disp-shear.
||Feb 20, 2020
- Fixed a bug that was causing solve factory-of-safety to quit calculating for cases where FoS was less than 1.0.
- Fixed a bug in displaying zone groups in the GIIC
||Jan 27, 2020
- Made block.domain.contact FISH function thread safe.
- Fixed spacing calculation for structural element force plots.
||Dec 31, 2019
- Fixed an error where an internal debug file was being created.
||Dec 23, 2019
- Fixed a problem with the range parsing for block struct cable delete
||Dec 19, 2019
- Added block.corner.boundary.int FISH function.
- Added block.contact.aperture FISH function
- Added block.contact.flow.rate FISH function
- Fixed a bug that was causing aditional un-needed calculations to occur for beam element nodes.
- Fixed a bug that would cause a crash while resizing the axes plot item.
- fixed a bug that occured when issuing the command "block create polygon ?"
- Fixed an error in the command parsing for setting the model origin to be used for 3D join sets.
- In solve relax, the table_solve_ratio, was being used offset by one value (eg. 2nd value rather than 1st). This has been fixed.
||Dec 13, 2019
- Added a check for bad data on startup in GIIC.
- Fixed a problem with the value selection in scanline plot for joint crossing
||Dec 9, 2019
- Added Master option for block plot item. This option plots blocks colored by the master block for joined blocks. All blocks that are joined to each other will be the same color. This option reqiures the model to have been created by subversion 35 or later.
- Fixed problems wth plot titles and job title on plots.
- Fixed errors in scanline chart plot.
||Nov 25, 2019
- Added block corner history acceleration-x and acceleration-y
- Made changes to speed up stress contour plots. Only minor speedup achieved so far.
- Fixed history locations for corner histories.
- fixed bug in block.corner.rot FISH function.
||Nov 20, 2019
- Added thickness by magnitude to joint plots.
- Fixed error in plotting applied boundary forces. The Y component was incorrect.
- Fixed parsing for plot legend commands.
- fixed parsing for block list color settings.
- Fixed a property miss-spelling in the GIIC ("fricion-residual" to "friction-residual")
- Fixed a command error in solve relax in the GIIC.
- Changed the GIIC command "no_restore" to "no-restore".
- Changed the GIIC command "vor edge" to "vor edge-maximum"
||Oct 29, 2019
- Fixed block.extra(block index,slot) FISH function. Was not accepting a slot value.
- Fixed keywords in Help for model solve relax. They should have been the same as for block solve relax.
- Fixed error in property keywords (yield-tension-force, and yield-shear-force) for block structure reinforce property command.
- Added pline location data to pline plot export.
- Fixed a parsing error for block dynamic free-field history acceleration-y.
- Fixed an error in GIIC while generating viscous boundary commands.
||Oct 24, 2019
- Fixed an error parsing the group-block plot command.
- Fixed block contact list model-table. It should be block contact list material-table.
- change model-table to material-table in Help.
||Oct 18, 2019
- fixed an error in parsing properties for jcons 5 and jcons 7 contacts.
||Oct 10, 2019
- Fixed an error where a rockbolt would borrow an existing node rather than creating a new one.
- Fixed an error where value bars would cause a crash for a lone beam element.
- Fixed the copy to clipboard option on the GIIC.
||Oct 2, 2019
- Fixed the use of a Barton Bandis model as the default for new contacts.
- Fixed picking on rockbolt elements that was causing UDEC to crash.
||Sep 26, 2019
- Removed master/slave line from block info.
- Put correct data files into the UDM folder.
- Fixed listing of key options on model new.
- Fixed plotting of block fixity.
- Added missing constitutive model source files.
- Fixed typos in timing.dat file.
||Sep 12, 2019
- Fixed error in solve.ratio.maximum FISH function.
- Fixed error in plotting ubiquitous joint angle for the softening-ubiquitous model.
- Fixed error in viewing output data in the GIIC that was introduced in update 19.
||Sep 2, 2019
- Fixed error with specifying joint-ID when using block cut dfn.
- Fixed parsing errors for manual dynamic free-field commands.
- Fixed errors in command conversion for manual dynamic free-field commands.
||Aug 27, 2019
- Fixed the example data files for DFN in the Help.
- Fixed the block.domain.contact FISH function.
- Fixed the block mechanical reset displacement command.
- Changed the base.h path in the plugin files.
- Changed the number of processors reported to be consistent with other codes (was not including the main thread).
- Changed the overlay number from 0 to 1 to be consistent with other codes (UDEC does not use overlays in the constitutive models).
||Aug 14, 2019
- Fixed global FISH functions global.gravity and global.timestep.
- Cleaned up some data files.
- Fixed up data test files.
- Fixed name returned by block.zone.model FISH function.
||Jul 22, 2019
- Switched to release version.
- Fixed some plot command processing errors.
||Jun 19, 2019
- Added BLOCK STRUCT ROCKBOLT CHANGE MATERIAL-INTERFACE COMMAND
- Fixed offset problem with PROP FISH FUNCTIONS.
- Model new now clears model title
- Changed attempts to reload a DLL model from an error to a warning.
||Jun 6, 2019
- Fixed errors in parsing "block contact cmodel assign" for User Defined Joint Models (UDMJ).
||Jun 6, 2019
- Fixed errors in parsing "block contact cmodel assign" for User Defined Joint Models (UDMJ).
||May 17, 2019
- Fixed bugs in parsing block mechanical damp command.
||May 8, 2019
- Disabled the FISHcall jcons5 crack in the multi-threaded version of the constitutive model. This was causing UDEC to crash.
||Apr 25, 2019
- Fixed a bug that was causing random crashes to occur.
||Apr 10, 2019
- Made changes to prevent crashing of GIIC during save/restore and cycling.
- Fixed bug in "model display history n" command.
- Fixed bug in plotting block properties.
- Improved error handling while generating GIIC plots.
||Mar 27, 2019
- Fixed an error in transferring liner data to GIIC.
- Fixed an error in saving the names of Joint models. This was causing UDEC to crash restoring save files.
- Fixed an error in selecting gridpoint histories when both FDEF and RIGID blocks are present.
- Removed File Browser pane. This was causing UDEC to time out while loading on computers with large file systems.
||Oct 23, 51159
- Fixed error in block insitu topo command.
||Feb 28, 2019
- Fixed problem with parsing model domain extent command.
||Jan 14, 2019
- Fixed bug in GIIC version that was causing it crash in Windows 7.
- Fixed bug in block struct liner apply pressure.
- Fixed bug in GIIC registry items.
- Fixed Biot-c property name.
- Updated most of the GUI projects and data files (not GIIC projects yet).
- Added Cable and Rockbolt pretensioning (fix-tension/free-tension). This requires cycling to distribute pretension forces.
- Changed "fast-flow" back to "incompressible flow".
- Added thermal option to boundary plot.
- Added an option to link GIIC project to a data file. This makes it easier to import data files into the GIIC and to share a data file between the GIIC and the GUI.
||Dec 13, 2018
- Added switch for plotting rounded block corners (default is off).
- Fixed problem with plotting rigid block contours for concave blocks.
- Added ability to display revision notes at startup.
- Added Tool-> dynamic input wizard.
- Fixed ID ranges when plotting structural elements.
- Fixed movie generation.
- Fixed error in plotting local reinforcement.
- Added Structural support FISH intrinsics.
- Added block thermal total-time command.
- Fixed bug in block contact join by-block command.
||Oct 30, 2018
- Fixed a bug in command to assign joint dilation angle.
- Added fragment plots.
- Added fluid flow vector plots.
- Added fluid far field plot.
- Fixed bugs in assigning properties to null zones and replacing null zones with fill.
||Oct 11, 2018
- Fixed bug in read status in fish file.read.
||Oct 3, 2018
- Fixed bug in boundary range control.
- Fixed issues with GUI layout.
- Fixed bugs in DFN creation.
- Fixed some bugs in GUI range elements.
||Sep 26, 2018
- Fixed bug in conversion of set fishcall.
- Fixed bug in plotting boundary conditions.
- Fixed bug in block.gp.reaction.x and block.gp.reaction.y FISH functions.
- Fixed bug in plotting density for rigid blocks.
- Fixed bug in plotting block fixity.
- Fixed problems with the mouse-over and picking in block plots.
- Fixed a problem with jointset-id when using a geometry to create the model.
- Fixed conversion program for ubiquitous-joint and softening-ubiquitous models.
- Fixed ubiquitous angle plot.
||Sep 20, 2018
- Fixed bug in assigning null model.
- Fixed bug in displaying model name for null model.
- Fixed problems with plot item create command.
- Fixed problems with set attribute dialog.
- Fixed error in GIIC startup.
- Fixed FISH command typos in documentation
||Sep 5, 2018
- Fixed bug in block create fill command.
- Fixed bug in plotting contours of user defined extra data.
||Aug 31, 2018
- Added *.fin as an editable file in editor.
- Cleaned up line color controls in joint plot item.
- Fixed command conversion for set crack_flow on.
- Fixed bug in displaying contact index numbers.
- Fixed command conversion for solve relax
||Aug 31, 2018
- Fixed problem with setting thermal properties.
- Added block.corner.next fish function.
- Fixed problem with saving window pane geometry.
- Fixed bug in FISH block.group() when specifying a slot name.
- Fixed a bug in FISH block.zone.density()
||Aug 24, 2018
- Fixed bugs in conversion tool.
- Converted all of the data and project files to new command syntax.
- Modified block.zone.pp to allow setting value.